Every piece of our jewelry is handmade using pure gold, 925 sterling silver, 18 karat gold-plated brass; with precious stones, semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals.
Special care is advised for all MHJ products especially gold-plated pieces and Swarovski crystal elements; as contact with water, perfumes, humidity, cosmetic products, excessive sweating, oils, or anything containing alcohol and its derivatives can cause damage. We recommend that you treat your piece with delicacy and care to maintain the longevity of crystals and fine details.
Please follow the advice below:
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or in a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- To clean silver, polish your pieces frequently with a soft polishing cloth.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
- For gold-plated pieces and Swarovski crystal elements, avoid contact with water, perfumes, humidity, cosmetic products, excessive sweating, oils, or anything containing alcohol and its derivatives.
- You can also buy a silver polishing towel from our website here.